About the Go Bananas Team
Are you passionate about helping kids to grow, learn, be active and have fun?
Then Go Bananas is the place for you!
Go Bananas is a private family owned business which have been operating for over 13 years. We operate Family Entertainment Centres and Outside School Hours Care Services in WA and NSW. We also operate Long Day Care services in NSW.
Our focus has always been to provide our customers with the ‘wow’ experience and to deliver very high quality child care.
We have a fantastic team of employees who are lead, supported and well resourced by an
active management team. Employees are provided with training and development to support them in reaching their career goals. Many of our employees have worked with us for us for number of years.
Does this sound like you?
- A happy outgoing disposition.
- A willingness to be flexible, reliable and punctual.
- Like working in an active fun environment.
- Strive at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have a “can do” hands on approach to all duties.
- Hold a current police clearance not more than 6 monthsold.
- Have some service industry or cafe experience.
- Have the appropriate qualifications where required.
- Be prepared to work weekends (and on public holidays if in NSW).
Working for Go Bananas
If you are interested in applying for a position, please
e-mail your resume and a covering letter to: